Sew Maniac

Sew with Love

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday 3 June 2011

Free-hand Embroidery Design

Posted by Sew Maniac





















Free-hand embroidery is an art. The pictures shown are my old collections when I was learning to embroider 18 years ago. I create my own design and use the regular sewing machine to free hand
draw and fill in design. At the beginning it's really hard to keep your hands moving in unison with the sewing machine to create even stitches, but practice makes perfect.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Handmade embroidery design at cloth material looking superb really I want it. So please give me the tips over that. If you are really interested on handmade embroidery design with high collection value then you can go through that.

Post a Comment